Thursday, March 26, 2009

FLOWERS!!!!! (My Story)

I have always loved flowers! Even way back when I was very young I would love to just watch the lovely flowers grow in my mothers garden and see her make beautiful arrangements with the ones that she would grow and dry. I soon found my pathway in high school with a floral class and then thanks to all my wonderful friends and family who allowed me to do the flowers for their weddings. Then when I got married my mother-in-law allowed me to start making silk arrangements for her clients homes. From that point I was addicted and I wanted to do more, so I started a wedding business doing fresh flowers arrangments and decorations. That lasted about 4 years until I had two kids on my hands and it was taking up too much of my time. So here I am starting a small floral business back up! It will hopefully be just enough to curve my addiction to flowers! I love creating and I hope that you will enjoy my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment