Wednesday, December 2, 2009

vintage Wedding

Vintage weddings are very much in right now, and have been for quite some time. It just takes Utah a while to catch up!
The centerpieces are done with silk red roses. And then I found some vintage lace from my Grandma and wrapped it around the very modern square vase and then topped it off with a little black ric rac. I think that they turned out really great.
And the wristlet is also a silk flower. I added a little pearl head in the middle of the flower to give it a vintage look and voila! easy!
I really love doing silks for weddings. They turn out great and the best part is they never die!


1 comment:

  1. I love these. If it's possible, I think they looked even better in person (which, who would think with silk?). So classy and simple!

    ReplyDelete